The concert show is held by Danang Center of Events and Festivals:
- Time: from 8pm to 9:30pm, August 15th
- Venue: Nguyen Hien Dinh Tuong Theatre, 155 Phan Chau Trinh, Da Nang
Coming back for the third time, this year the show is bringing Vienna melodies in theme Notos Quartett, through the performing of many well-known international musicians:
- Violinist Sindri Lederer (Germany): winner of the prestigious Parkhouse Award 2011 in London, first winner of Charles Henna competition in Netherlands. He’ll be playing the violin made by luthier Joseph Gagliano in Napoli in 1757.
- Pianist Antonia Köster (Germany): graduate from Karlsruhe Music Institution, post-graduate at London Royal Academy of Music, winner of Award of Excellence in the summer training programme Mendelssohn 2008 in Hamburg and second-prize winner at Musikpreeis Castle Waldthausen competition.
- Violist Andrea Burger(Switzerland): first-prize winner at Viola international contest in Tokyo, performed in many international festivals and toured in many big cities in Europe, Asia and America.
- Cellist Philip Graham (Germany): his shows, be it chamber ensembles or solos are the most sold-out concerts. Presence in famous ensembles such as Beethoven Orchestra Bonn, Chur Cölnischer and Kurpfälzische Kammerorchester. Winner of multiple awards, one of which being first prize in Concorso Enrico Mainardi competition.
The chamber music show shall present the masterpieces of Mozart, Schubert, Brahms and other composers that once made the golden age of Vienne, Austria. The night features uplifting moments in wonders of Western classical music, a spiritual rewards to classic-lovers whose number has been on the rise in recent years.
Invitations to the music show will be available on channels which are most likely to reach real classical music lovers, on Danang official tourism website, music clubs and expat communities. Also, theatre-goers can contact Danang Center of Events and Festivals to sign up for admission.
With fabulous performances and improvisations from famous musicians, the chamber music show is bound to bring audience a new and wonderful experience.
For further information, please contact: Danang Center of Events and Festivals; Ms Yen; Tel: Tel: 0935 586 570; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org